STANDARD CONDITIONS OF SALE
The standard conditions of sale is current for trading with the Seller at the time of issue, however the conditions may vary from time to time.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
– All products (including machines and parts) attract the Goods and Services Tax of 10%. There are no exceptions.
– Nett 30 days, i.e. all invoices are payable at the end of month following date of invoice unless specified otherwise.
– All capital equipment is to be paid prior to delivery
– The equipment as detailed on our invoice/delivery docket remains the property of War
Goods Return Policy
– No claim will be accepted after seven days from date of delivery.
– Goods will not be accepted for credit unless prior agreement is made with Warequip Solutions management. Warequip Solutions will charge a restocking fee (20% of invoice value) on all products returned to Warequip Solutions. If Warequip Solutions have sent a wrong part or product the restocking fee will not apply.
– Purchasers are responsible for freight on goods returned for credit.
– Electrical and electronic components are not returnable or refundable.
– Warranty items sent to dealers of Warequip Solutions will be freight free.
– No goods will be accepted for return or warranty without completed ‘Returned Authority Form’ – No Paperwork – No Credit.
– Machines or products which have been modified or designed and built to a customer’s specification cannot be cancelled or returned.
– Spare parts or products which are not in our stocking program and were specifically supplied to a customer’s specification cannot be cancelled or returned.
– Special pricing will be offered from time to time between specific dates. Orders placed outside these dates will not be supplied at the special
– Any claims or queries for lost or damaged goods should be referred to Warequip Solutions Customer Service personnel immediately the problem is discovered.
– Warequip warrants its products for a period of twelve months or 1000 hours (whichever comes first) against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
– Before any warranty request is actioned, the original purchaser must submit an ‘Application for Warranty’ form which is included with all invoices (or available from www.warequip.com.au)
– Warequip will only accept warranty applications and conduct all warranty dealings and communications with the company or individual who originally purchased the product directly from Warequip and whose name appears on the Warequip invoice for the product (no third parties).
– Authorisation by Warequip management must be gained before any warranty work is undertaken or any goods returned. No credit for labour or parts will be allowed unless prior authorised by Warequip in writing via a ‘Warranty Response’ form.
– Warequips obligation under this warranty is to replace parts or products which have been returned to our factory, freight prepaid by purchaser, and after inspection are deemed by Warequip to be faulty.
– The warranty obligation does not cover consequential damage as a result of a defective part, continuing to operate a machine after a fault is identified, negligence, acts of nature, unapproved modification or wilful misuse.
– In a case where Warequip authorises the purchaser to repair the machine at the purchaser’s premises (not a third parties premises), parts will be supplied free of charge and reasonable labour will be reimbursed at a prior agreed upon rate, or, Warequip may choose to provide their own repairer.
– Warequip is not responsible for the freight or any associated costs of returning goods located at a third parties premises to the original purchasers premises.
– Due to service capabilities, Warequip can only provide repairers and express freight of replacement parts to metropolitan areas of Australia.
– The warranty shall not apply to component parts which are warranted separately by their respective manufacturers or to any parts or components which are expendable and expected to wear out in normal service during the course of this warranty.
– All battery warranty is that offered by the battery manufacturer not Warequip Solutions (pro-rata rates may apply).
– Warequip do not provide ‘loan’ equipment for down time due to warranty repairs.
– This warranty supersedes all other warranties expressed or implied.
Prestar – 5 Year Warranty
– All products in PRESTAR platform trolley range are covered by a (5) year warranty against defects and workmanship.
– Warequip Solutions Pty Ltd will cover any product in the PRESTAR range that is defective in materials or workmanship by repair or replacement at our discretion.
– This warranty does not cover damaged caused by transportation overloading, misuse or non-standard modification to the product.
– Goods returned freight prepaid to our Head Office for inspection and found to be faulty will be repaired or replaced free of charged and returned to the owner.
Hire Terms and Conditions
– Please refer to Hire Agreement Contract.